Sunday, September 16, 2007

Wyatt Steven Crow at Home in Nashville, April 30, 2007










Sheryl Crow welcomed a little Taurus son home April 30th in Nashville. He was born April 29th. With her Moon in Taurus, the Aquarius Mom will have an easy time relating to her first child. Sun-Moon combinations are indicators of great rapport. The 45 year old singer-songwriter expects a "whole troop of siblings" to join Wyatt eventually.

As she was quoted in a cover story article with a long interview May 23rd in OK magazine:

The day he came home (on April 30), I felt like the whole house had changed. The house felt fuller,” Crow told OK! magazine via USA Today. “You just feel like nesting and making sure he’s acclimated to the world. It is all so fascinating.”

Added Crow, “My mom would hand him to me and say, ‘Here’s your mommy.’ It was really poignant (and very startling) to hear my mom call me Mommy. It took me a while to get used to it.”